Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Checking out my Blogger stats

Commissioned portrait in pastel,
(c) Susan Bertke
     This is my first experience with blogging (unless you count a few random Tweets). Since I've only received a few comments, and all of them from people I know, I wondered whether anyone else was looking at my efforts. So I checked the stats page that Blogger provides. To my surprise, I've had readers from as far away as Canada, Lebanon, Russia, and Honduras! How cool is that!
     So a big thank you to all those who have checked out the site. I hope you enjoyed it and will come back. Please feel free to follow and/or subscribe so you don't miss anything. And leave a comment just to say hello!
     I think I'll share something I did many years ago for a loyal client. Every time Ginny gets a new dog, she has me do its pastel portrait...
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback, please!